Mind Your Career: Shifting The Paradigm of Change for Attorneys
Join us as we hear from attorney and certified professional coach, Amy Gardner, JD'02 and mental health expert and founder of International High Achievers, Jinnie Cristerna, AM'99.
Cost: No Cost
Being an attorney means constantly managing change — within the industry, within your own firm or organization, and within your own life.
How you react to changes big (firm consolidation) and small (yet another change to the briefing schedule) can impact your career, your life, and your mental health.
For this webinar, we’ve brought together two experts familiar to many University of Chicago alumni: popular presenter Dr. Jinnie Cristerna, the High Achiever’s Therapist, and Amy M. Gardner, the Attorney’s Coach and former UChicago Law School Dean of Students.
Join us for a session that will help attorneys understand changes on the horizon in the legal profession over the next year, the psychology of change and how to shift from anxiety about change to embracing it and thriving, and action steps to prepare yourself now to be able to embrace change and maintain your sanity and sense of humor. Whether you want to make intentional changes in your life or career, or just prepare for the changes you can’t control, this webinar will set you up to embrace change and thrive in 2018.
In this webinar, you will learn the following:
• Changes on the horizon in the legal profession
• How to shift your mindset from anticipating change with anxiety to preparing for and embracing change
• What the psychology of change means for you and how you manage change
• Practical, actionable tips to prepare for and benefit from change in your career and life
• Tools and resources you can draw on to manage and thrive in times of change