Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 12pm (Central)
Whether facing a derailed project at work, rejection in a job search or a loss on the field, we all need resilience to keep moving forward. Keeping our personal energy barrels full is not a luxury, it's a necessity.
Athletes know they can't perform ON the field if they don't take care of themselves OFF the field. The same rule applies to us as leaders! Yet often self-care goes out the window due to deadlines, family obligations and other stressors.
The way we show up energetically is a HUGE component of Executive Presence. We are the product, just like the athlete on the field. This is especially true when we're in a career transition.
This sessions will help you maximize your job search effectiveness and enhance your Professional Brand by practicing Extreme Self-Care. Learn how to energize your life by taking extremely good care of yourself—without being selfish!
Alumna Elene Cafasso, MCC, MBA'87, an Executive Leadership Coach, will share 12 Keys to Extreme Self-Care she utilizes with her clients. These techniques eliminate energy-drainers, maximizing your sources of energy and support to increase your leadership resilience!
This session is very action oriented! You'll learn:
- How to focus on things that provide you with energy & eliminate energy drainers
- Why Extreme Self-Care should be a priority in your life (and why that's not "selfish")
- How to set healthy boundaries
- Creative tips for Extreme Self-Care and how to make them work for you
- The importance of reserves for creating resilience in all areas of your life
- How to use the Extreme Self-Care Checklist and Progress Chart to keep you on track
Mind Your Career Webinar Information
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 12pm (Central)
Assistant Director, Career Development
UChicago Alumni Association Contact